Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Reality TV

I work hard...push myself...over stress myself, rush, procrastinate, panic, meet deadlines, miss deadlines...beg forgiveness...DAILY!  It's just me.  So, when I get home in the evening...I wanna relax.  I like to sit on my bed, lean against the headboard and watch TV, fb. blogspot, emails and surf the internet...all at the same time.  I'm a huge multitasker.  Tuesday nights are my favorite.

The Biggest Loser.  I've never watched a season of this show before.  I would occasionally turn and watch an episode, but never really got into it.  But I have this year.  Love watching it.  Amazing transformations.  Amazing.

American Idol.  I have been a huge fan since the 1st year.  But, something is just not "right" this year.  I've not been into as usual.  I ususally flip through it a few times to see who gets booted off...but after the tryouts, which I love, it's just been kinda blah.  I think I miss Paula.  Seriously.  And the fact that Simon is leaving this year...not so sure how it will be next year.

Dancing with the stars.  I've never watched, not even an episode, until this year.  It's been fun.  I'm not glued to it by any means.  But it's been fun to see some sorry dancing and the improvements.

So, that has been my Tuesday night line up.  I surf...and flip...and try to keep up...and to think I have DVR to boot!!!  Crazy me...

1 comment:

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

Too funny...I for one am NOT a multi-tasker...never have been, never will be!! :o)

~Beth