Tuesday, May 4, 2010

hmmm...I may have a bug

If you read my post from last evening, you know I wasn't feeling up to par.  Thought it was due to my hectic schedule of the last couple of weeks.  I have now decided I think I have a "bug" of some sort.  Having been without food since lunch yesterday, I awaken with the same full feeling that I went to bed with last night.  Not such a good feeling in the morning.  I'm attending a conference this week and so I'm not in my home nor routine.  So, after forcing myself to dress and get to the expo site, I forced down a pastry and actually started to feel like living again.  However now, about and hour later, I feel "icky" again.  Hate feeling like this when I'm not in my own home.  But alas, the sessions will be over @ 3:30pm and I will head home with my co-workers.  Life is still worth living.  Got to get better before tomorrow's schedule comes.....have a fun day!!!~~~Sue  (picture of Topsail Island...where I'd like to be today!)

2 comments:

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

Sorry you are not feeling good, sis!! But LOVE the pic!!

~Beth

Sue Ellen said...

Much better now...I love the picture too!