Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 4th Celebration/Employee Apprecitation/Bring your Child to work day




Well, our event was wonderful...employees enjoyed it and Melissa did go to work with me that day!  It was such fun having her for a few hours and I'm so proud of the woman she has become...she is just as pretty inside as she is out!!!  It was great having her.  She is an elementary school teacher and also in school for her Masters at Meredith.  So glad she could join me to brighten my day. 







Hate that Robb couldn't be there, my son.  They moved to TN in May.  They posted the cutest  picture of my precious grandbabies celebrating the 4th at an event in TN...these girls are amazing!!!  Of course, I am their grandma ZuZu...but they really are! 

Anyway, it was a fun weekend...just wish we could have all been together...we were in spirit...Have a fun week everyone!...Sue

4 comments:

Grace on the Narrow Path said...

Your daughter is beautiful just like her mom. My daughter teaches too. God bless.
Bren

Sue Ellen said...

Thanks Bren....God bless teachers!!! She takes her career so seriously...and it has it challenges for sure! Thanks for the visit...Sue

Tammie said...

Melissa has surely grown up, but really hasn't changed much at all - as pretty as ever! Glad she's enjoying teaching. You've got to love it to do it. Those baby girls are precious - what cute little outfits, too!

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

Loved the post, sis!! I know you loved having Melissa there with you.....and I absolutely love the pic of the grandgirls!! Precious!!

~Beth