Saturday, January 8, 2011

A FREE Saturday...a rarity indeed...

It's 11:02 am and I am still in bed.  Not in sleep mode you understand.  Just in a lounging sort of way.  Went to bed around 11:30pm.  Up again around 3-ish with the dogs, back to bed quickly, but just as quickly, back up with dog #2 that had just stood on the porch without taking care of business the first time around...if you get my drift.  When I awaken at 6:00 this morning with the husband, my head was splitting with a headache.

See, we were suppose to have gotten some snow activity last night that ended up just being rain.  But none the less, the rain coming in did a number on my head.  Not an uncommon occurrence.  Do you know what I'm talking about?  It's the kind of "sinus" headache that makes your face hurt, your teeth ache and you can't breath at all through you nose!  UGH!  It didn't help that all this was proceeded with a HUGE allergy attack last night.  That was brought on from being in our basement den without having the dehumidifier running for a couple of days.  It is rather loud and a couple of nights ago while watching TV, we had turn it off and failed to turn it on again.  Hope I don't make that mistake again! 

So, I've said all that to say this...if a few minutes, I'm going to get up and get started on my projects today!  I love a free Saturday.  The ones prior to Thanksgiving and Christmas are never FREE....there is always something pending.

I want to work on my bedroom.  Change the linens, rearrange some things and just enjoy the day!  Who knows, if I finish in time, may work on the upstairs sitting room too!  Trying to get this all done before Kent has some foot surgery on the 19th. He will be non-weight-bearing for 8 weeks and I want to make sure there is a clear path for his mobility with crutches!

So, off I go...getting a start to my day!   

1 comment:

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

Sorry about the headache....

You definitely don't get a Saturday off very often so I hope you've enjoyed your day!

~Beth