Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It Snowed....AGAIN!










It just doesn't happen to us. 
Not at all. 
Never. 
Ever.
SNOW...and bunches of it!

These pictures were taken yesterday afternoon...in the "HEAT" of the day!  Noticed people still got out to go to the grocery store!  Right after Christmas, we got 7 inches!  This time around we got 3 inches.  T-E-N inches in 2 weeks!  WOW!!!









Honestly, snow is such a rare occurence for us.  We have actually gone several years without seeing a snowflake where we live.  Being an hour inland from the coast, that is not our usual site!  When I saw this snowplow I mentioned to my husband that I didn't think I had ever seen one here beofre!  The roads were a mess let me tell you!


Today, our office is closed again.  Yesterday was due to snow, today to ice.  But even though it is 31 degrees, it is melting nicely.  I'm glad.  Don't get me wrong.  I love snow...from the inside out!  I no longer want to play in it or drive in it....in fact, the only thing I want to do in it is EAT IT!  Snowcream!  I love it!










Yesterday, my husband went to our Hopsice Care Center in order to salt the walks.  I decided I would ride with him and of course took my camera.  I was a nervous wreck!  The roads were so treacherous.  I was so glad to get home.   Some slidding we did do!



Anyway...just wanted to share my pictures!






Enjoy!

~~~Sue

1 comment:

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

Love the pics!! I'm like you...do NOT want to be out in it!!

But heading to work this morning...got to be there by 10..hopefully the road are in better condition than they were yesterday!

~Beth