Thursday, December 2, 2010

New WW...and Me

Well...my Tuesday night WW turned out to be a big FAT "0"!  The meeting was rescheduled due to conflict and was held on Monday night which 1) I didn't know about and 2) didn't matter, I had BOD meeting that night.  So, I found another place to go on Wednesday and got all the materials and heard a brief portion on the meeting.

Well.  Looks like the main emphasis is based on total nutrition...including an emphasis on Carbs...which has not been that way with WW before.  Well...I must confess...I am a HUGE Carb addict...carboholic if you will....!

I don't know if that has anything to do with it...but I am starved today!  First of all...I don't like depriving myself of pleasurable eating.  I'm selfish.  I'm impatient.  I'm a big baby when it comes to food.  I want it now.  The way I want it.  When I want it...and First!

In the past 2 months, I have not been obedient to the WW Plan.  And up until Thanksgiving I had only gained 2-3 lbs.  However, when I weighed in on Thursday at the meeting I had gained 5 lbs.!  Yikes!!!  So, I need to "Just say no"....to ME!!!

So...guess I'm just confessing....

Later...Sue Ellen

1 comment:

Rachael West said...

I feel you, I've been naughty as well lately but not its either buy new jeans or loose some weight... I started back at the gym.