Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A New Start

 

I just LOVE~LOVE~LOVE a new start!  Gives me that "2nd Chance" feeling to fix a mess-up!  An opportunity to "correct a  wrong"...anyone with me on that!!!  A new start can be huge or little in regards to dates.  For example...can be as simple  as a Sunday...1st day of the Week...or Monday...first day of the "work week"...could be the 1st day of the Month...or year....see where I am headed!?!?!  

When I found out a couple of weeks ago that the WW Plan was changing...I started to get excited!  I knew this was going to be a 2nd chance.  This could be a do-over.....!  This is the official roll-out week for the plan.  Great timing...the week after all the Thanksgiving week binges! 


Tonight is my weigh-in and meeting night.  I am quite certain that I have gained some weight...I haven't done the plan in a couple of months even though I kept paying each month...but I KNEW the day would come soon that would inspire me to jump on again and go for the 2nd Chance!!!


So tonight is the night.  I am anxiously awaiting the loss of another bunch of pounds soon!  I feel it!!!

I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

Sis, I am right with you!!! Have not really watched my points these last few weeks and the weight has slowly crept back on...well, a pound or 2...but I'm like you...so excited for this 2nd chance!

I'll weigh in tonight too...anxious to hear all about the new plan!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Love you!

~Beth

Sue Ellen said...

Yep we can! You've done so well....lets do it some more!!!