Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Whew!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010




I had a "killer" day yesterday. Started out with our AC still broken and it staying between 84-89 degrees upstairs in our bedroom.

Then took hubby to MD about an hour away to schedule surgery on his foot from an old injury, then home long enough to grab my stuff and head out the door to get my hair did!

Then from there to Fayetteville...another hour, to be with my daguhter for her school open house. It is tradition that I help her out the first week of school sometime, and this was the only time I was available. I loved it! Meeting her children and seeing her classroom! She is amazing. Anyway, then left and went to her current house and ate and then to her new house to see the renovations in progress...then hours and 15 minutes back home. Got in around 9:45 about the time my hubby was coming in from a Deacon's meeting at church and he was starved! So fixed him a little something to eat, sat and talked a bout 20 minutes and then I crashed! Got up 3 times during the night and finally decided I couldn't sleep in the heat so I went downstairs to the guest room....again! I'm tired this morning! But ready for 4 meetings today! ttyl!

LATER......


Well, I survived today...went to WW Weigh In tonight...and....LOSS 2.6!!! Whoopie!!!  Met my goal for this week.  7.4 lbs to go for next 4 weeks!


YEA!

4 comments:

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

Woo Hoo!! You go, girl!! You're gonna be lean and mean!! Well, not mean, but it rhymes!!

So Melissa is moving? I didn't know! Where to? Better location?

~Beth

Sue Ellen said...

Yep...just about 5 miles or so away. Bought a house they are renovating. Plan to move Oct. 1.

Sue Ellen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Love Being A Nonny said...

good for you!!!!!!!!!yeh!!!!!!!!!1