Sunday, August 22, 2010

GOAL: 5 Weeks = -10

OK...today is 5 weeks away from a "Sisters Week to Hilton Head Island". We went together last year for the first time and had a blast just being together. On one particular day, we sat on a swing near the beach and a passerby offered to snap a picture of us...we were thrilled...that is until we saw it! YIKES! What happened to us! Our egos were deflated and we declared that next year, we would go back, sit on that same bench and reshoot the picture.




Well, we had a year to do this transformation. We have talked about it, dreamed about it, discussed about it ...but haven't done it! So, about 2 months ago, we started. Different diet plans, but nonetheless, trying. So now we have 5 weeks until that great week and I find myself slipping. I have lost 11 lbs, but am slipping on my diet. So I have decided that I will blog daily to make myself be even more accountable.

I chose to follow Weight Watchers.



Today, I have had my daily points: 21. Yea!






Then I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes...FAST!




Today, I feel good about my choices. Not the most active day in my life, but not a total couch potato either!



I have succeeded today!

2 comments:

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

Sue!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!! I am bound and determined to lose at least 15 lbs...maybe more...before we head back to Hilton Head Island!!

Thank YOU for being an encourager and inspiration!!

Love you, sis!!

~Beth

Love Being A Nonny said...

I'm your latest follower. I came from your sister,Just ME-NC Beth! I also live in NC and am a Nonny to two girls. Look forward to seeing the beach picture this year!!!